Hey family, how are y'all? So, a little news from Guatemala, we had another baptism this Sunday, her name is Mildred, and I had the opportunity to baptize her. So it is raining every day and the people are afraid of it, they all ask why we are out in it. Changes are next week already, crazy! Elder Murphy thinks he is for sure gone, but we will see. The work rolls on and my Spanish is still suffering. It is hard when the members don't have any confidence in me, but I'm doing the best I can, and I'm happy and alive. So remember, if you all have any thing I can do to help you out let me know, I'm here for you. Make sure that you are reading the Book of Mormon and praying everyday. I know it is hard in the summer to have family home evening, but the family unit is the most important. I was reading in Alma 43, the first of the Captain Moroni battles, the importance of families to them helped them defeat an army twice the size of theirs. Remember to keep God at the first of all things, and he will be with you. Also, I sent pictures, tell me when you get them. Let Candice know that I wish her a Happy Birthday! Also, Dad, Happy Father's Day! I love you guys and want you to know I wish the best days for you. And thank you for all. I'm out of time, so I will write more next week. I love you all, may God be with you!
With Eternal Love
Elder Grover





