Family, how are all of you? Busy, I imagine, with all of your different activities and all. So I hope that the scout camps went good, and also moving up on the mountain. I'm sorry to hear about the last weeks happenings. I wrote more in a letter, I will try to get it off by tomorrow, I don't know because we have changes. So the pictures, have they come yet? And how was the last two days; Candice's birthday and Father's Day? We had a party last night for Father's Day. Elder Murphy's mom sent hamburger helper - it was cool. So I celebrated for you guys; just a long ways away :) So, we are doing good here, we found some new families that I'm pretty excited to teach. Also, there is a girl named Flor, and she is 14 but knows that it is true she is just waiting on permission from her dad that lives in the capital. The work is rolling on! Hey, I just got your email, thanks! Sounds like you are all having fun and working hard to keep up:) It is cool to get news! So, more missionaries leaving and coming, that is the way that is is supposed to be. Everyone keep up the good work and remember to put God at the front of all things, and I promise you that he will bless you for it. for example, I will give you the same promise that I gave a member that does not have a job, pray for help in finding a job that will let you fallow Gods plan and commandments with faith, sincerely and directly; then get to work and do all you can, the Lord will do the rest. Always put him first, and he will provide. I pray for each of you and hope all is good, and thank you for your love and prayers. May God be with you always! Until next week, con amour, para siempre
Elder Grover





