How are y'all? Hey, what is going on? Summer treating you alright? I hope it is warming up. It sure is warm here; you ought to try cruising around in this heat sometime, humidity and all. No, it is not that bad. I just learned that I will be staying here with Elder Brady for the next transfer. We are excited; I really enjoy serving with Elder Brady. There are going to be big changes over the next week though. President and Sister Seal will be returning home. President Merkley will be joining us; we are excited. We have seen lots of craziness, good and bad. Some investigators going through troubles and miracles for others; God is amazing that way - just amazing. One. a lady called us the other day. She had been living in the home of a man that joined the church not too long ago. Well, he is from Poland, and this last week he got picked up by immigration for one reason or another. And everyone that lived there was a bit upset. He is a very kind hearted man and thus there were a lot of people living there. Anyhow, her husband is in prison in Arizona and she went out to visit him a couple weeks ago and she was telling him about these young men that come to visit Andre, the man that had joined the church, and her husband was very shocked and told her that he had been reading the Book of Mormon. So independent of one another they had been exposed to the church. And we are teaching her now, but she will be probably moving to Phoenix soon because they will lose the house. Yeah, craziness. Anyhow, how are y'all? Good, I hope. My prayers are with you. Now I have to ask you a question, but don't let it worry you. I need you to look up on the computer if there are any orthopedic surgeons around here that will accept our insurance, and then give Sister Seal a call and tell her so that she can tell me. Like I said, don't worry, and it is not a big deal if you cant find one. You remember how Dr MacArthur took out all of the hardware except the one pin? And do you remember what happened to the other pin? It is possible that that is happening again, maybe not, but I don't know. I have a bump on the knee that suddenly appeared. It doesn't hurt, and it is not preventing me from doing anything, so I probably don't need to do anything, but my companion thinks it is weird. So anyway, like I said, nothing to worry about, but yeah. I pray that all is well and I know that God lives and is taking care of each of you, because the gospel is true. Keep reading, praying, and sharing the Gospel.
Yours forever,
Elder Jordan Grover





