6/11/2009

Guatemala - June 8, 2009

Hey family, how are y'all? Sounds pretty busy and exciting. What a blessing it is to be alive and working towards our goals, right? Hey Mom, don't get to stressed out, okay? Life will probably just keep speeding up, just do your best and have fun the day that you have, today. Don't worry, I'm working really hard on it too. So I want to thank you for your prayers; Cecilia got baptized Saturday, I will try to send pictures soon. It is a blessing, though her parents were really hard on her and she gave up a lot to do it, now no one can take it away from her. We have one more baptism this coming Sunday, but that is it, no others. President is upset with us I think, but all we can do is our best and keep working hard, right? Even if the area is hard. I think that it is a blessing in the long run, we just need to see things Gods way. So life is good, it is hot and I am losing some weight, and I'm happy. Hey Jesse, read in Alma about the 2 thousand stripling warriers - they were not called, they chose to do it. All things unfair in life can be made right through the Atonement of our Savior, go to him. Ccongratulations Paige, you have one happy uncle! I better go but if you need anything, let me know, okay? I love you all! May God be with you!
Con amor
Elder Grover