Hello, how are things? I hope all is well. Life is an adventure, I'll tell you. It is weird to be back in Arkansas. It is like old times, sort of. There is a lot going on, and this place has so much potential. Miracles can happen, and will, I just know it. We just have to keep in line with the teachings of Jesus Christ. We have been praying for the miracle of doubling convert baptisms, and it finally has happened here. At least our goal of over 100 in one month. In the month of May, we don't have the number quite yet, but we know that it is over 100. Miracles happen all around us, we just have to open our eyes to see them. But anyway, how has every one been there? Summer and everything, I imagine life is busy. But isn't that the way that it works? That keeps life exciting, keeps you ready to go. I love it! Life is an adventure. I pray that Elder Grover is doing well in Guatemala. I never hear from him, but perhaps that is normal. I know that he is going to be just amazing. He is an all star, for sure. How is my buddy Jesse doing? Have the miracles started happening yet? I know that they will, just keep everything in perspective. And how is Jade my man, who is going to be probably taller than I am, although that is not really all that much of an accomplishment. And Jens, the all star. And Mckady ,who will always be a princess.
I love you all,
Elder Grover





