12/29/2015

Argentina - June 22, 2015

Hey mom!!!! How is it going????
Wow, there is a wedding this weekend........ that is so crazy! And my
brother is going to be married! I can't believe it, so crazy! I better be
getting some pictures next week!!!!!!!!!!! That would be awesome!! I
am just shocked it is already here, and I am not going to see it,
that is crazy! So Uncle Merlin is married, why were the kids mad? I don't
get that at all... oh wells, as long as he is happy that is great with
me!! What the heck? That is so crazy that he is buying the house across
the street, wooow!!! He is going to be like, right there, and JJ is not
too far either, wow, they are like close, that is going to be so crazy!!!
That is so awesome, I am so happy for them, that is just awesome!!!!
Candice's birthday, wow, time is going and I don't have time for
anything. I get to the pension and plan, and then I am on the phone
until I go to bed. Wow, tell her Happy Birthday. And Fathers Day,
tell dad Happy Fathers Day, and tell him I love him more than anything in
the whole world, and that he is the best father in the whole wide
world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, at least the sun is shinning, it has
been getting cold here, and it is not like the cold in Utah. With the
humidity it is just so cold and it like chills the whole body, but then it also gets warm too.
Mom, you are going to have an amazing week, I know it, and it is just going to be great, and
the wedding is going to be perfect, and all is going to be great!!! I
am so excited to see, or I mean to hear, how it all goes!!! That is
amazing about the rain because we need rain, and rain is a good
thing. Does that mean that Kenny can do farming?  Because that would
sure be good!!!
The calling as district leader has been interesting, but I am learning
a lot and I have to go to the district meeting, but it is good because I
learn so much!!!  And things are good with my new companion, he is a great
guy and a great companion. We started changing our teaching and using
more scriptures, and it has been great. It has been kind of a rough
week for him, last Tuesday he got a call from our president that close
family friend died. Well, I don't know if you heard about a family
from Utah that got in a plane crash and passed away? One of the sons that died was my companion's best friend, so that has been hard on him, but he has done
great and just worked the harder and so it has been great!
The trouble is, his name is the same as my middle name, so I don't know how that is going to
be!!!! No, it is good, but we taught a great lesson and then our
investigator said she didn't want us to come by again, that was super
hard.  I guess all we can do is invite people, and it is their choice
to accept or reject.  But we are teaching a super cool lady and she
says she knows the gospel is true and loves it, but she wasn't able to come to church
because she was sick, but I'm sure she will progress. Oh, and we are working
with this recent convert and two of her kids, and they don't know how to
read, so we are reading the Book of Mormon with them and teaching them how
to read. Which reminds me, our branch president said he didn't know how to
read, but he got a calling in the church a few years ago and he had to
read, but he couldn't, so what he did is he prayed and read for 3 days in the Book of Mormon and then after that, he could read, that is a miracle!!! Super amazing what the Lord can do!!
I had the great privilege to read in Alma about the 2000 stripling
warriors, they are  just an awesome example, to be so amazing, and do you
know why they are so amazing, their moms!!!! Oh yeah, that is right, I've
got the best mom in the world!!! But that is awesome! And then tomorrow
for the reunion de districto, I am going to be talking about the
difference of Ammon and Abinadi and their missions and how they both
were very successful in different ways!!!
So crazy that there is a wedding! So is Jordan still
with the same girl? Is he going to the wedding?  Well, I better be getting
pictures!!
Tell Jesse that I love him and his great, wonderful example, and his future
wife and future son, and that I am super excited for them and that
they are going to be living right in front of us, because the basement
is now reserved for me;) But I am really happy and excited for them,
send my love and my prayers to help them and luck and to have a
wonderful time! I am so excited, that is just so wonderful, they are
getting married on my 10 month mark, crazy!
But tell Braddock welcome to the family too, also tell my wonderful
nieces and nephews I love them so very much and that they are the best
in the whole wide world!!! And all the family and the aunts and uncles
and everyone, I hope that everyone just has a wonderful week!!!!
Mom, I love you, and tell Dad I love him and that I am getting a letter
to him, it has just been delayed due to missionary work, it's lots of work and I feel
like I just don't have enough time. I don't have time to write in my journal anymore,
or even eat something at night, but it is great, don't worry:)
Elder Grover

P.S. I know that this church is true!!! And I know that we are going to be
an eternal family. I just want you guys to know I love you and that
I pray for you and that our heavenly father loves us also, and that He
is always there helping us.  It is so important to do the right things
because Satan is really trying to destroy us and to tear us down, but
through the grace of the atonement we can be saved!!! What wonderful
hope! I love you all, have a wonderful "I love weddings, drinks all
around" (Pirates of the Caribbean) but not achol drink,s juces and pop are
Good!:) Love you, oh and mom, love you to Kolab and back!:)