12/29/2015

Argentina - June 29, 2015

Hey mom!!!!!!!
Wow, I am in the photos!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I am so pumped that you guys put me in the Photos!!! That is so great, and awesome!!! Thanks, I am so happy that I was able to share that moment with you guys. He is married, that is so crazy! I can't believe that he is married!!! And on his honeymoon; you are going to have to tell me how it went, where they went what they are doing and all of the stuff!!! That is so crazy, it just doesn't seem real at all. So that is so crazy that JJ is not in them, but I am there, ha! But at least he was able to go to the temple! Thanks for putting in the time to make that and put me in it. Oh, and if one of the other of my brothers get married you can just use it oltra vece, that would be super awesome! I am just mind blown right now, that is just so crazy, I just can't hardly believe that at all!!! Well, tell them congrats and welcome Malyn and her son to the family and that I will see them sometime, well in a year and couple of months, but that I am so happy for them!!! That is just so awesome!!! But I will be waiting for the other pictures and a good update on what went down with the wedding!!! That is just so crazy my bro got married and I wasn't there, tell him I would have liked to have been there! And their example is amazing! Temple marriage between a man and a woman! What a wonderful thing, what an amazing candle they are for all the world. Satan is attacking the families, I see that every day. But I am so proud and happy for them and their examples!
He got married, and I'm still mind blown here in Argentina. I am glad that your stress is now over for a short time, that is so crazy that he is married, but I hope all went well. Mom, I know it just went amazing and that you had a wonderful great amazing time. And holy cow, I just realized that it is the 4th this weekend............. and I wont be there... what the crazyness. You are going to have to send me pictures of that too. Wow, that is crazy that I am in Argentina and not in Blanding for the 4th of July, well I hope that everyone just enjoys that and has a wonderful time!!!!
So this week we didn't have anyone come to church... it is really frustrating when people say that they will come, and then they don't, but our super amazing investigator who tells us that everything is true and correct was out of town, so that is why she didn't come, but everything is looking up. We just need to find more people to teach and all will be better!! But we did reactivate a guy who was a Branch President and came three Sundays in a row, so that is super awesome!!!
So we talked to a menos activo girl yesterday, and she is super cool! She has just made mistakes, but she is great! So she is 16 and she had a baby about a month ago. She stopped going to church and some bad things happened and now she lives with the father of her child, not very many people are married here.  But we talked to her and she told us an amazing story of how she felt when she read the scriptures everyday, and she told us how she wants to come back to church because she doesn't want her daughter to make the same mistakes she has made. So she wants to come and start reading the Book of Mormon again, so I am really excited to see how that goes !!!!
So, some of the elders in my district are getting moved out because some sisters were having problems in their area in Chaco, so the sisters will be coming over here and the elders will be leaving, it is sad because they are super awesome!!
I have been thinking a lot on mistakes, we all have made them, some bigger than others, but we can move on from those and not let them govern our lives. Satan wants us to think that we can't move on, but it is not true at all, we have the power and freedom to choose and to move on and to do what is right, and I know that we can trust in the Lord and He will help us. I want you all to know that I love you. Mom, I love you and hope that you have a wonderful week. I know that God loves all and he wants the best for us.
Elder Grover
Tell everyone to have a happy 4th of July! :)