Hi mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you, just so you know! A lot, well more than a lot! But holy cow, Elsie is 3... wooooowwwww time is going super fast, that is so crazy! Tell her Happy Birthday for me!!! Tell her I love her so much! Holy cow, a wedding, that is so weird! Sorry, for me it doesn't feel like anyone is getting married, it is so weird that my bro is getting married and I am not there... what the heck, that is so crazy!!! Don't worry mom, you can do it, I know you can. Mom, it is ok to ask people to help too, they want to help, you just need to extend an invitation, that is what I do every day, it helps. Uncle Merlin is getting married too this week, wow, yeah, I can imagine that it is going to be super crazy!! Mom, you are doing a great job, so don't worry at all, just do your best and have fun and all will be good. That is what I have learned, sometimes we are put into situations that are hard, and if we just do our best, that is all we can do. I am glad that you like the emails mom, because I love to send them! And even more to get an email from the best mom in the world!
So we had transfers... my little Equador companion left.. and I am now district leader.. and it is stressfull! I have the biggest district in the whole mission because it is my whole zone, and I have to call them all every night. I have no time to do anything else ... it is crazy! I hope and pray that the Lord will help me that I may be an example to others, I just feel underqualified, but God gives us callings to help us more personally, I think. My new companion is from Provo, he has 6 months in the mission, but he speaks Spanish really well, so that will be great to have. So that is where I am at right now, but they are really cool so it is great. This week has been pretty good, we had an investagator come to a baptism that the zone leaders had, but they have not come to church, we just need to keep having hope and all will be good.
Not too much happened, but it was a good week none the less, so that is great. I got to go to church and partake of the sacrament, that is becoming one of my favorite things in the world, it is great.
My studies have been great, I'm reading about Moroni; also, here is something to think on, there were lots of great people during those times, just going on and doing good things. Sometimes we just want to be the big one, but it is okay to just do little things like our church callings and other things to just keep going on with love and faith and hope and trusting for the best.
Oh, and what has been good is that the members have given us some good food this week, so that is great, there no need to worry.
All is good here in Argentina, I just need mountains and then it would be a little more awesome. But we had a super great noche de hogar last night with a great family. Oh, and today is Tuesday and I am writting today because there were transfers yesterday!
Mom, I want you to know I love you, and am so greatful for all you do, and I want you to know that you can do it. Just don't worry, because you got it, I want you to know that God loves you more than you can ever think, and everything we go through is just refining us and making us better people, to one day live with him. I am greatful that I have the best family in the world that loves me and helps me to be the best I can be. I love you all and pray for you.
Love, Elder Grover
Mom, have a wonderful week! I love you! Tell everyone I love them and that God is with us all, all the time. Have a great week!





