Hello mom!!! y Familia!
Guess what is on Sunday?!! I think it is Mother's Day!!! The best day of the year!!! Woooooooowooooooo yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Estoy muy muy animado! So with that, I think I will be calling at about 5 or 6 Argentina time!:) But we are going to a member's house and so I don't know for sure, we still have to talk to them. But I am planning to skype, just do the same thing I did at Christmas, I will get on and Jesse's and call you. I am so excited, because I love you mom!:) And everyone else too, but it is Mother's Day, it will be great. I am sorry you didn't get a turkey, but that is not important, it is the experiences that we have that are the most important! I am glad you had fun and got to have that experience. But don't worry mom, when I get home we will go turkey hunting, and deer hunting because that is even better:) That is great that everyone passed their classes, they are going to do amazing! because they are my bros:) So what all does Jordan do for his job? Does he have to travel? McKady made sterling scholar? Wow, that is just so, so awesome - will you tell her congrats for me? Because that is super really awesome, and that is cool if she will get to go to the BYU thing to, that would be a really super cool experience for her, I think!
The weather, yeah, it has changed. Well in my last area, Las Palmas, I will get to that in a little bit, I got transferred, but anyway, yeah it got a little colder. It was starting to get super hot, then it rained and cooled down a lot, but it is good now, which is pretty good! And so it is cooler, and it is even cooler in my new area! Which is really nice.
Lots of the guys are going to the states? Ha, they got the easy life;) We are really in the mission here! The best, ha, but that is cool! Yeah, Trason sent me an email telling me that he is going to Brasil.. speaking Portuguese, which is really close to Spanish I decided, I have a Livro de Mormon that is Portuguese and I can understand what is going on. It is not as cool as Spanish though.
Anyways, yeah I got transferred! I am now in Goya, Corrients, and guess what, my companero is from Equador, so that means we talk in Spanish all the time, well I think we are, ha, he understands me and I understand him; it might be some form of cave man, idk. Just kidding, but it is good. So Corrients is really nice and pretty, still flat, but more pretty than Chaco and Fermosa, but it is great. Well, I haven't worked yet because I just got here yesterday. So 4 months ago there used to be 4 areas in Goya and now there are only 2, so and all the stuff from the other apartments is in our apartment. Si, we have a lot of things in our pension, but it is really nice, well way nicer than me first pension. But it is good and I am excited to get to work. Corrients is the only providence in all of Argentina that doesn't have a stake, so there is lots of work to be done here. I guess the people here are just kind of prideful, that is what I heard. But me and my companion are going to change that! It is going to be good. This is my first Latino companion though, so we will see how this will go!
That is so weird, well transfers are so weird; just pack up everything I own and head out to live with someone I don't even know; but it is great and the elders in my zone are awesome! It is great, but get this, so when I went to Las Palmas, Elder Lorenco had just left, and then the same thing happened again and I am coming to his area. By they way, Elder Lorenco is my friend from the MTC and he is from Road Island, super great kid and missionary. I am trying to convince him to come live with us after the mission in Blanding, but he thinks he needs to go to BYU, Idaho. Anyways, that is how it is with transfers.
So this last weekend we went to the stake conference in Resistencia, and it was really good. But no one from Las Palmas came, it was really discouraging. I really do miss Las Palmas, we were working with some great people who I really hope will be baptized!! But, I guess we will see.
That is my week, in a nut shell pretty much! So now it is Goya, look out!
Elder Grover is here!:) and with Elder Caldron we got it.
Well, I've got to go, I was going to send some pictures but don't have time, sorry.. but you will get to see my lovely face on Sunday, so we are good!
I want you to know this is the true and restored gospel of Jesus Christ!! And that our purpose in this life is to learn and to grow and to gain experiences, and to one day return to our father and live with our families forever, and I have the best family in the world! I love you all; mom, I love you and am grateful to be able to call you on Mother's Day, we'll talk to you then! I love you more than you can ever know! Have a wonderful week! And don't forget to read the scriptures and pray, this will help us all in what we need!!!
Love, Elder Grover
Oh, guess what? I will talk to you on Sunday; I hope you are as excited as I am. But yeah, love you guys, mom you are the best, with Mother's Day coming, just know you are the best mother ever!!!