7/28/2015

Argentina - May 12, 2015

Hey mom!!!
First, I love you! I just want you to know that! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you as long, but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I hope that you had the best Mother's Day in the whole world because you are the best mother in the world. Happy Mother's Day!! Like I said yesterday, best mother ever, and never think any different!!! It was so great to see you and talk to you, just so you know!!! I loved it, and wow did I get surprised too!!! Ha, I am excited, so excited! He is going to be an amazing husband and dad, and you get to be gramma to another little kid, that is so awesome! Don't worry too much about them mom, I know they will be just fine!! So she had no idea? That is cool, well you will have to keep me updated on all the plans and all that is going down.  And just so you know, I am the best man, no one is taking that title from me, I will fight to the end!! In a loving, Christ-like way, don't worry!:) Thanks for the pictures too, it looks like it was just so much fun! I am so excited! Too bad they can't wait for like a year and a half or something, no it is ok.
Well, tell Jade that I am sorry that I couldn't talk to him a little bit longer. Tell him I love him and tell him to email me or give me his email so I can email him:)
Sorry if there was a lot of noise or if you couldn't hear me last night, and I hope everyone doesn't think I am a bad missionary because the members were watching the futbol game behind me. But it was great to see everyone and to talk to everyone, I love everyone and I hope everyone knows that; I just have the best family in the world.
Okay, so after that we went and had branch counsel meeting, which was good, we just talked about our investigators and then that was about it. Then today for p-day we went and played basketball with our zone leaders and then 4 other elders, and that was really fun!!! It was great, but now I am super sore, I haven't moved like that in a very long time. But it was a great day, and we got some good plans and are going to have a family home evening with some recent converts, family home evening is a very great thing:) just saying! ha
This week and this last week I have been thinking about all the commandments, and obedience, and doing the will of God. In Alma I read about becoming humble and doing all the will of the Lord, and being who He wants you to be and not just what you want to be. Trusting in God in His plan that He has for us. I know this is the true church, with all my heart I know this.  I know God and his son live and that this gospel was restored by Joseph Smith, and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I also know that this life is super hard.. not easy, but it is so worth it and someday we will live in the kingdom of God with our families, and what a wonderful moment that will be!! I love you guys! Mom, I love you and know that I am always with you in a sense, mother-son connection powers! I love you!
Elder Grover
Have a wonderful week and tell Jesse and his future wife congrats and keep me updated on the plans.