Gracias
for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell McKady she looked beautiful, and I am
sure that her solo was just perfect!!! Looks like a courgerette to me!
It may be hard to see the good in some days but remeber all the wonderful blessings
we have and live every moment the best you can. The best thing to help
with a hard time is to put a smile on and push through it. Trouble with the internet... who
uses internet? I just know it is something that allows me email home every
week!! Which is awesome!
That is really sad to hear about the drugs at SJH ... really terrible; the things they do to our bodies, and then to have it
take away from the things in life, like high school sports, that is
something you can never go back and redo. But there is repentance! God
does help us through our hard times, I just hope that they take that road
and come closer to our Savior! I know he can and will heal us, all we
need to do is ask and apply the atonement in our lives, and that means
taking of the sacrament every Sunday. But other than that, I hope Jesse
and JJ got their school things done and that everyone is just doing great,
because you know why? I will tell you after I tell a story about this
week:
So we have a super cool investagator, her name is Silvia, she is about 30 and has 3 kids. She is super amazing and she loves
the commandments. Like, she is like, 'wow these are great, no one in Argentina lives these, but they should because they are so good!' She
gave up coffee too; like the first time she was like 'you can never take
my coffee away from me!!' But now she was like, 'I stopped, I just knew I
shouldn't drink it anymore.' But anyway, this week we went to go and teach
the lesson on tithing and fast, and I was nervous because she doesn't have very much money
and no job, she just gets money from the government. Anyways, I thought she
would say no, but me and my companion invited her to live this law after
her baptism, and she said 'yes, if it is a commandment of God, of course I
will live it.' God is real, and if we have faith all things are possible, I promise.
So, the reason I am writing today is because I went to Resistencia again yesterday, we had interviews with president, which
were really awesome. I asked him how I can become more spiritual, to have
the spirit more in my life, and he said, 'it is just the little things.' For a missionary it is a little different, but being exacty obedient,
waking up on time and using every second you have of your studies and work
time. It is the same with our regular every day lives, the little things we do will help us to have the spirit more, like keeping the Sabbath day holy, praying, reading scripture, and well, just
all the commandments, and all will be good.
Anyways. I will tell
you why this week is great, why all of us should be soo happy! It is
Easter, this means that our Savior lives! I know that with all my heart, He lives and He has been resurrected and has a perfect body, and through Him we
have that same opportunity. So you guys get to role eggs and then
shoot them? Awesome! Anyways, it is also conference, wooo hooo, I am
excited! We get to hear from our prophet, what a wonderful opportunity. I
hope all have been preparing for this, because it is amazing. Crazy, I
was in the MTC for the last conference, anyways I hope that we can all enjoy and
take the words and apply them in our lives. Me and my companion might
go to Resistencia to watch it because our
branch meeting house here might not get the best reception, but we will
see.
In my studies this week I read Alma 42 twice, just to get a
better understanding of it, and wow it is amazing! It talks about mercy and
the resurrection and how only the penitent are saved. Isn't it wonderful
that we have the mercy of God to help us through the justice? And it is
simple, all we have to do is be humble, use the atonement, and have faith. To have faith, like the quote from President Hinckly that is father gave
him, 'don't fear, only believe'. Then the other thing I want to talk about
applies a lot more to me, but I want to share it anyway. We got to listen
to a member of the 70 a couple of weeks ago and he said something that was
interesting, commparing to missionaries, Ammon and Abinidi. Abinidi only
converted 1 person and Ammon converted thousands, who was more successful? The awenser is simple, they both were. Look at all the greatness that came
from Abinidi's one convert, Alma. We all have different purposes, we may
not see the results of our efforts now or maybe not even until the
next life, but we all have a great purpose and God has a plan for each of us. Thank
you for all your prayers and support and your love, I have the best family
in the whole wide world! Sorry I can't be there to make the Easter party
the best, because I have got my purpose here to help people know that our Savior lives. Mom, I love you, you are the best, just smile and all will be
good. Have a wonderful weekend, conference and Easter.
Love Elder Grover
P.S. I bought a new watch, 2 actually, because the 2 I had died from all the sweat... anyways, love you all! Hurrah for Isreal!





