Hi mom,Sounds like a crazy week. That is too bad the football team lost . . . but at least McKady got to dance. That is crazy that they are coming home, one of my zone leaders is going home to Mexico, he is a great guy. Crazy to think he is Jade's age, but they are 21, that is crazy. This week has been crazy and better. The members and our investigators say my Spanish is getting better, so that is good. That is cool that everyone is doing good. Jordan is in a relationship? What? Tell me more, I want to know, that is crazy I never heard anything. I better get a better explanation about this. That is cool that he is having fun. Are you guys going to go watch him? So it rains a lot . . but I got boots, so we are good. So here's a crazy story, it reminds me of The Other Side of Heaven. So we go to a members house because the grandpa died, anyway so they like take us in the house and he is just laying there with a blanket over his face! And then they were like showing him to us . . . it was weird!! But then we sang Families Can be Together Forever and they all were crying. It was super spiritual. But keep telling me how things are going, I love to hear and we don't know anything that is going on in the states down here, like at all! But we bought 45 bananas with 3 dollars, well it would be 3 dollars in America. We had stake conference this week. and we had 5 investigators there, it was awesome! This girl named Marisol is going to get baptized this weekend. She wants to serve a mission, her only problem she is super shaky, but she believes in the gospel, so that is good. I love you guys though, you are the best family in the world, and I came from the best town ever. Mom, I love you and I know you guys pray for me because I can feel the power every day. Mom, you are the best though, I am serious. I want you to know that this gospel is true and the atonement of Christ is real.
Love Elder Jens Grover the 5th, ha
P.S. Have a good week, pray and keep faith. I've got to say, faith is the most important, and I have learned so much about it and have tried my best to apply what I have learned. One thing I love about this gospel is that you can always learn more, and there is always more to learn. Love you all and pray for you.
P.S.S. Mom, I guess you can send a paper package. Like an envelope, it just can't be a box. All the other missionaries have gotten them, so it is
all good. So you can kind of send me packages, it is just
a lot of money. I love you and si, this means I better get a calender! Love you mom, more than the world and you will always be my mom for eternity. Love you, Elder Grover





