11/20/2014

Indiana - November 17, 2014

Good Morning,
I guess I could say I'm doing good; not Indiana on the other hand, it is too cold for Indiana to be doing good. Or at least I wouldn't be so well if it was me :). But yeah, we got a couple inches of snow yesterday! It's hard to believe we got it this early, but regardless I guess we can't stop winter from coming! But yeah, the missionaries in the Muncie 1st word have been telling me for a little bit now that their ward mission leader was from Blanding, who knew it would be Kevin Kirk - small world! I was finally able to run into him at Stake Conference, good to see some Blanding blood again! You know the YSA Branch President told me Ball State has a pretty good Pre Dental/medical program and that I should look into it, what would you say if I came all the way out here for school? Worth looking into I guess, then there would be more Blanding blood out here, haha! But yeah,  I'm doing well, missionary work is good, a little harder in the cold, but we are pushing through. Don't have too much fun in Missouri. It's pretty crazy, you won't be near so far away:) But anyways, thanks for all you do! 
Love you Much!!!
Elder Jade Grover



I brought my cord today so I thought I would send a couple pictures.  The ones with the William Family we are working with aren't very good, but I figured you would want to see them. And the other one was back in Greenville with Annie Oakley! Did you know that is where she was born? 

The William Family

Happy Halloween!

Elder Grover and Annie Oakley