11/11/2014

Indiana - November 3, 2014

Hello, Hello!
Happy Halloween! I guess I'm a little late, but as a missionary holidays just have to be moved to Preparation Day, at least in telling people at home! But yes, it was really good here, a yucky day though, the kids here had some cold weather to face, we even got a little snow that night along with a good amount of cold rain! But it was really cool, the family we are working with invited us over before they headed out for their trick-or-treating, they had us stop by and they surprised me with a cake! They are so awesome! Alisha said it was kind of funny telling them what to write on the cake, they asked why Elder and she told them it was for a missionary from her church! They also told us that they have decided to be baptized, now we are just nailing down a date! Exciting times! Now on to transfers, my new companion was actually my district leader just after the mission split! And guess what, he goes home in December! Crazy, I don't know what they were thinking putting two old guys together at the end of their missions, but it is kind of cool! Which also means that I have a really good chance of being here for my last transfer, but will have a new companion again. But yeah, things are good! Thanks for all the support!
Love Elder Grover #4 (hehe, I had to do it too:)

P.S. Thank you so much for the packages, they made it to me alright!