Hi mom,
I love you! I agree
with Sister Stubbs that nothing is the same here, total culture shock! But it is getting better, and I am
starting to love it. I'm sorry to hear about Hayden (Elder Brown), and hope gets better soon. I am sad nobody got a deer, I wanted some deer pictures! How is everyone
doing? How is Jordan liking the dance thing in Branson? So there is not Halloween or the Day of the Dead here .. oh wells, I've got my Halloween candy you sent to the MTC, so we are all good there. I'm not gonna lie, it is hot here! We have been teaching a lot of people. They are all very welcoming and say they
wand get baptized and then we never see them again! It is weird, but we so have
some people who are really progressing, like Evaline. She was my first
lesson here in Argentina, and she really loves the gospel, so we will see how it goes. The problem here is that they are lazy and never want to go to church. One couple we were teaching was supposed to get married last week and then get baptized, but then the
guy left on Mother's Day, so that didn't work out. We have a
couple that are doing really well, they really believe in God and in our
message. Keep me informed in all that is going on. I love you all! Mom, you are the best! I am always so grateful to have you in my life. Thanks so much for the e-mails, they really help!
Love the Elder Grover down in the hot south
![]() |
| A member family The kids are the same ages as Amber & Kenny's kids, and remind me of them |
![]() |
| Elder Grover preaching the gospel in Argentina Isn't it beautiful? |
![]() |
| Doing service for a member |
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)





