Hey mom,
I love you. The elder down in Argentina is doing great. I just ended my first transfer . . . is that crazy or what? I wish my Spanish was
better, but I have to have faith that it will come. Thanks for the
details on my brother's life, I really enjoyed it. But mom, I am sorry you
have to deal with their drama, but I am pretty sure you will have 3 weddings while I am
gone, so good luck with that mom, I will pray for you. Ha, but keep the good
information like that coming, I like it. And could you send a picture of Jordan's women
so I can see if he is going the right direction. Have fun this week in Branson, that will be super fun! They don't
celebrate Thanksgiving here . . . oh well, life is still good. How is
everyone else doing? So this week was pretty crazy awesome, and lots of
fun. We got a couple married, and that is really cool because people
don't often get married in Argentina, and then we baptized them. We also had
another baptism. So it was really good and successful, I am excited for
this week to get the work done. It is getting so hot here, but it is
good. Make sure next week you send me pictures of Branson. I will send
some pictures right now. I've just got to say that Argentina is way different, but
cool. Also, on Saturday we got to go to this park with the ward and
eat food, and it was fun. It was in the jungle so that was cool, and it
was by the river and we could see Paraguay, but I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures . . . I was a little bummed about that. Oh well, it was fun. So this week it is mainly
going to be finding new investigators so it will be really fun, i love
talking to new people. And I know the first lesson the best. Mom, I love
you with all my heart and am grateful for you every day. I pray for you
every day too. Say hi to the family for me give them my love. Have fun
this week, I am excited to hear about it. God loves you and has the
faith in you. God is real, he does answer prayers.
Love Elder Grover
.jpeg) |
| This is the couple that got married |
.jpeg) |
| Dario and Mirta after their marriage |
.jpeg) |
| Dario and Mirta's baptism |
.jpeg) |
| Marisol's Baptism |