8/02/2012

California - July 9, 2012


Hola La Familia Grover!
So Jordan is changing little by little huh, haha! I have a friend up at BYU who just left here like a transfer and a half ago, I think him and Jordan would be great friends, his name is Shawn Lebaron and he was a super solid missionary, reminded me a lot of Jordan. He is at BYU right now, I believe he is going back to be on the marching band, he was there before his mission. They should hang out, Elder Lebaron and I served around each other for like 3 transfers or something, maybe more, he was my district leader, he is awesome! They could talk about missionary things and try to find girls haha :) Everyone who sees my calender is like, man who is the lucky guy dancing with all the cute girls? And I am just like, bueno el es mi hermano, haha! So you can get girls bro, you are a stud, be confident and so go out there and commit somone to a date. There was a missionary who went home from here that went tracting, setting up dates there are all sorts of options,  haha! Well anyway, are you all excited to go to Nueva York? When you go to the sacred grove (or as all the missionaries here call me the sacred Grover), can you do the first vision in Spanish? the spirit is just so strong. (English is the language of buisness, french is the language of love and Spanish is the language of God) so who knows, right :) But really, it is super powerful, maybe it's because I never really say it in English, haha. But I bet the trip will be a lot of fun, send pictures so i can see it too :)

Hey, when is Jade putting his papers in? It is about that time right? Yeah, its the best, get them all ready and then you can send them in as soon as you can; maybe you will be as lucky as me to serve here in the holy land of Sacramento and be one on the Angels of Sac-Town, haha! No, but seriously, the mission is the best thing ever. Have you read Preach my Gospel? Isn't it great? I just got a new one and I am marking it up so I make sure I can be a Preach my Gospel missionary, you can be too! I know you will be a stud missionary in India, just converting all those indian people. Did you hear they just made their first stake over there? That is insane missionary work, truly its God's work, and it is the best thing anyone can do!

Me and Elder Reid are doing good working here, trying to get those baptisms, bringing many souls to Christ, so we are doing well. My district is doing well, all doing the training thing. One of the companionships will be having a baptism this Saturday, so we are all excited for the branch and trying to get all our investigators there. We have had the opurtunity of finding some young families lately, you have no idea how excited I am for them, I feel lots of potential.

I love you all a bunch, enjoy your trip and please be safe, y Que Dios les bendigas! 
Love Elder Grover