Hey Family What Up!!!!!!
It is good to hear all is going well back at home with school and all. Yeah, it does seem that McKady is growing up really fast. I guess a lot happens in the short amount of time that I have been gone,huh? Oh wow! But it's good life goes on since life is a progression, it is important that we progress in the right direction and that is the best thing ever - progressing in Christ. As a missionary we are in the spiritual time of our lives, but our testimony is challenged every day and it always seems to be by the strangest of people. A week ago today, me and Elder George had this crazy Christian bash with us and tell us a million times we were wrong, and at the end he had the nerve to tell us that when our missions were over we need to go home and repent! Oh, we were so ticked, that was too much, so we did what we are supposed to, and that is bear testimony of the truth and allow them to pray and to find it out for themselves. But yeah, that was an interesting experience.
The work is going really well here, we have a baptism coming up this Saturday of a man named Eric Soto. We are excited about it, he is so super solid with a strong testimony. Now I can tell you why I was sent here to North Sacramento in English. They announced yesterday that they will be splitting the Del Norte ward, where I spent almost all of my mission, and so we will be having spanish missionaries coming into the zone, so I will be working with them and with the stake on how to help the new spanish ward coming in. I am excited about it, it shows growth and I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be a part of it!
Well, I love you all, you are so amazing and great!
Love Elder Grover





