8/30/2012

California - August 27, 2012


Dear Family,

All is going well here, just working, working, working like always, right? We were excited about the Baptism of Eric Soto. We also had Stake Conference which was a lot of fun, very full. 3 huge wards are in our stake with the new spanish ward, so we are super excited to work here, we are excited to see the growth in the church continue to go forth. We also had Zone Conference this week, which was also a treat.  Elder George and I had to give a training and it actually turned out very good, haha, lots of fun. This week President Lewis will be coming out with us as a companionship, so it will be a lot of fun to work one on one with him and to learn from him!

It is good to hear that all is well back at home; busy as always, that is good, I would be worried if it wasn't busy there, that would be really different. I love you and hope all continues to go good!

Love Elder Grover
Baptism of Eric Soto (yeah Spanish last name right, and looks Spanish too, I guess I can't get away from the hispanic culture; he doesn't speak Spanish,but his mom does)

Crazy Wave " HELLO"

Cazy P-Day look :)

Elder George, mi Companero descansando, or in other words taking a nap, haha!