Hello Family,
This is Elder Grover coming from the Natomas 2nd ward in the North Sacramento Stake, home of the Baptizers :) Haha, well, at lest now, haha, jk. Things are going super hecka good here in Sac, I am really loving English work here. The stake and the ward are fantastic, it is nice to work more directly with the bishop and stake president, it has never been like this until now, so it is nice. The members are super, super awesome; we have meet a lot of great people here and the work in our zone is going very well. We are seeing many miracles which is always fantastic, so yeah.
Elder George is a fantastic missionary from Rexburg, ID. He has been out on his mission for 21 months and has been a Zone Leader for a long time as well, so he is showing me all the ropes and I am just trying to soak it all in, it is a lot of fun. Our zone is fantastic, full of good missionaries, and we are seeing lots of success in the work of the Lord. They just had a baptism the week before I got there, and we have 2-3 people who are progressing very fast, so we are happy. If you can't tell, I am happy, I am so very happy things are going so well here. I am in an area that I have served in before, just now I am in English. So I am not flustered trying to learn a new area, I already know it, so it is easier to just get out and work! There is a less active that we have that just loves me, haha; he is from a little town in Utah, just moved out here with his son and he is a lot like dad, he loves horses and Porter Rockwell and old country music. He also is a painter and he was wondering if I could get him some photos of some of the sites down in southern Utah, like the mountains and rock formations, the mitten and stuff like that.
Congrats on the fair and everything! Good luck with school and everything coming up!
Love ELder GRover





