Hello Family,
So big news, this week is transfers and I am leaving. But the bigger news is that I will no longer be serving the hispanic people, I have been moved to serve in an English ward, yes, haha! And what's even crazier is that I will be covering the same area I was in before, but this time in Engish; it will be a smaller area, but there are more people that speak English, so it will be good. My companion is Elder George, and I will be there as a zone leader, haha; yeah, what's up with the church these day calling people like me to be leaders? Haha, just kidding, it will be exciting; I am interested to see how it is teaching in English, so I am excited for it. I will really miss the branch here, I love so many of the members here. In church on Sunday and we all stood and sang, "I Know My Redeemer Lives", and I almost came to tears, the spirit was strong and I was at the front translating, so I was able to to look out and see all the people. I knew then that I would be leaving and I will really miss this place. But there is some good news that I will be able to tell you in a few weeks, it is not for sure right now, but it will be awesome! I will still be in a car, so I won't be on a bike, so I am pretty excited for that, haha.
Congrats on the job Tamra; and wow' JJ a stay at home dad, haha, that is crazy! The fair already, wow, time is passing so fast. I love you all and appreciate all you do for me. I should have more time next week to email, I am busy packing today, but know that I love you.
Love Elder Grover





