Hey fam, I'm alive and good, don't worry. We are taking precautions against the swine flu, but you all be very careful too, okay! Just remember that we are doing the work of the Lord, and it must go on. I hope all is going great. I'm trying to keep you all updated as best as I can. Tell Paige Happy Birthday for me, it is this week, so yeah, happy wishes for her! Elder Murphy has been sick so we have not been able to do much, but we got him better, and we are gong to hit it hard this week. Changes are next week, so yeah, time is flying by. So for Mothers Day, I will call at 5, 6, or 7, somewhere in that time. We are the same time zone too, so I hope it will be okay for you. Oh yeah, that is pm (en la noche savi). So dad's letter asked how I was doing, and I'm really good. I like it here, I'm putting on some weight, and working hard. Mom's letter asked what it's like here, well there is a lot of American influence here. But your stomach would drop to see some of the things here, but they are all children of our Father in heaven, and we are doing our best to help them. So, I guess the other Elder Grover can't send me emails? Oh well, wish him the best, and let him now I'm prying for him. Oh yeah, sorry, a few weeks ago I pulled 300 quets out of my account for pictures and stuff, so sorry I didn't let you know before. Anyway, I'm running out of time, I love you all and pray for each of you! Remember, remember, it is in Christ where we must set our foundation (Helaman 5). That is a great chapter - study the remembers! I love you all! Smile, there is a lot to be happy for!
Con Amor
Elder Grover





