How are all y'all doin'? Sounds like lots of adventures there. And the fun is only starting; with summer on the way there is going to be lots going on, I imagine. But that is the way that it goes, I guess. Actually, we are going to have to go pretty quick; we just found out that the Library is going to be closing right quick, and we missed last week - yikes! So anyway, I have to tell you real quick that I am going to be leaving this week. Yeah, kinda sad. I really love this place, there is so much that is going to happen here, it really is the promised land. But I am going to head up to Centerton Arkasas, it is right next to Bentonville - Isn't that sweet? It has been awhile since I left Arkansas. It will be an adventure, a real adventure. That is kind of the way that it goes, I guess. I have been thinking of Jesse quite a bit. He is a great young man. Boy, God must have a lot in store for him, if he sees him able to make it through so much. It is an amazing thing, there are some people that just go through the ringer, but they come out of it so much better. Something big is right around the corner; think of Joseph Smith, Liberty Jail was right before Nauvoo. One of the times of greatest prosperity in the church. I love you man, keep it up. God is watching out for you. I love each of you, keep reading, praying, and sharing the Gospel. God Bless. I love you Forever,
Elder Jordan Grover





