4/28/2009

Oklahoma - April 27, 2009

How y'all doin? What is happening? It sounds like you've got adventures galore there. That is just totally crazy. We have been baking here, not really, it has been hot and it has been trying to rain the past few days, but hasn't, which is good since we have been mostly on foot. We weren't as wise with our miles as we should have been. We are trying to work something out where we can work more effectively in the far out areas, it might involve spending the night at members homes in other areas. We shall see I guess. It is so crazy, there are so many people here that are just amazing. I love these people, I love this place - it is an amazing place, it has a little of everything. I wanted to come to native american territory and here we are pretty much in the middle of it. But it is very different from the native america that we are used to, alot of the people here have kinda lost their culture. I understand better now why the Navajo people hold on to it so tightly, I pray they always do. It is interesting to see the ones that do still have the culture, at least the ones that I have seen, they are so close to the gospel, so close. Anyway it is kind of interesting. This ward here is very interesting, y'all would love it here. It is just like our family, I'm telling you. It is so amazing to hear about Elders Monson, he he. I was thinking of this the other night, how amazing that it is that, we have the gospel and what kind of a difference that it makes in all of our lives. It is good to hear about Jesse too I have been thinking of him alot lately. He is an awsome brother, I am lucky to have a brother like him. He is going to go far. Jade, Jens and Mckady too, you are all just so awsome. Hey guess what, someone asked me the other day if I had someone waiting for me, and I said , of course! I have the most amazingly beautiful lady that could just do everything, waiting for me at home. At least I hope she will be waiting. I hope I can be someone that she will be proud of too. Mom, I love you. I love you so much. Even though I may not feel like I am from Utah anymore I still feel like home is with you. So we will just have to move y'all out here, just kidding. Take care, jump in a dich if the wind is coming, and remember, sometimes blessings come all wrapped in wreakage. God bless.
Love Forever,
Elder Jordan Grover