I don't have alot of time left, but hopefully I answered all your questions and made every one happy when I called yesterday, mainly you mom, happy mother's day really is every day 'cuz you're the best mom in the world, hands down! I love you and thank you for every thing! Man, Jordan is coming down the wire isn't he? But I will hit my sixth month before he gets home, so it is all good, and hopfully I will have more spanish by then. So how about Candice! That is so cool, I was the first to know, I guess dad heard at the same time, but oh well. So cool, but it will be over one year before I will get to see it :( I will live I imagine, I'm not going anywhere and you guys aren't either, so esta bien! So I hope all is good and will get better for you. I have a scripture: Alma 30. Alma and Amulik teach Korihor, the anticristo, there is some powerful doctrine in it. Tell me what you think next time. Remeber to read, pray, have family home evening, and have faith - that is the most important thing. I love you Mom, and I love you Dad, and I love you all! Thanks for being the best family ever... forever! May God be with you always!
Su Missionero
Elder Grover, con amor





