12/14/2014

Indiana - November 24, 2014

Good morning, or afternoon :)
That is so no fair that you have it clear today, it is dark and rainy here! Oh man, I got soaked last night! We had this fireside thing and we transported our good friend Scott, who is in a wheel chair, you know those electric wheelchairs, to and from it, and it was pouring rain! Super fun though, it was quite the experience! It was really good, they invited the surrounding areas like Dunkirk, New Castle, Richmond, and Greenville, and ended up with a very good crowd. It was super fun to see all the members from past areas, both recent and back when I was being trained.  We had three converts from the areas talk about their conversion and then finished up with President and Sister Porter! The spirit was very powerful! But yeah, I'm doing good, thanks for all you do! Love you much!
Love Elder Jade Grover