12/14/2014

Argentina - December 1, 2014

Hey mom,
Thanks for the pictures, I love them. It looks like all is good and you all look great. And it looks like your Thanksgiving was awesome. I am glad and I am grateful to have you as family! So we had chicken for lunch on Thanksgiving Day, so that is kinda close, and our district had pop and cookies at our correlation meeting, so it was good. I had a good week, the work is progressing; I can testify that the Lord prepares people. Three weeks ago a guy came in the church and said, "I have the Book of Mormon and know that it is true, can I get baptized? He just got baptized, but he was in the sisters area, but he was so prepared. God is real, I promise. We had a multi zone conference, it was really good. There are some really great people in this mission. Can you believe it is December . . . I can't because it is so hot here! But the mangos are ripe so we just eat them all the time, that is good. I have some really cool news to tell you! I am going to Cordoba on Wendsday and won't get back to my area until Saturday. We will drop  into Rosario, the trip will be like 16 hours. We are going with some other missionaries to do visa work, so that will be fun. Hope you have a good week and be safe. I love you all very much, mom you are the best - always remember that you are the best mom in the world ever. I love you so so much! Tell the family Hi and to pray and have family home evening tonight, it is good! We are working with a family right now, if all works out we should have 5 baptisms from this family! They are awesome! They walked like 3 miles to come to church, great family. But I have the best family, and I am so grateful to have you. Be safe, I love you!
Love Elder Grover the 5th
 
There are so many dogs here!  Most of them I don't like, but I had to take a picture of this one - it isn't even all diseased like.