I am super excited, they didn't ship me out for my
last transfer!!! I didn't think they would, being that Elder Thompson
will be back in Utah on Wednesday, that would have meant that we would have
had to be doubled out! And well, there is just too much going on here for
that, at least it would have been really hard on the wonderful people we
are working with! But yeah, I'll be getting a new companion tomorrow! It
is kinda scary, but I guess it will only be for 6 weeks. Weird to think
that my time is running short! On the other hand, I am looking forward
to getting back to being a regular member. I can't wait to not have
the limitations and get to do some member missionary work, at least that
is the plan! So, what would you think if I came back out to the mid west
for my schooling? It's not too far away, is it? Anyway, I'm doing well,
thanks for all you do! Love you mom! Let me know if there is anything I
need to do this transfer before coming home! I have Mckady for Christmas,
right?
Love Elder Jade Grover





