Mom,
I love you, and am so thankful for you. Have a fun week and remember
to thank the Lord for all of our blessings. Have fun in Branson, I hope to get some
pictures! This week has been good, I am no longer the new missionary, ha! Oh,
and I gave a talk and it went ok-ish, I think, so that is good. Oh, and
I'm writing to you on Tuesday because yesterday was some holiday here so we worked. But I love you and am so thankful for you and the family. Happy, Happy Thanksgiving to all the family! What I am grateful for is the
support you all give me, on my mission and throughout my whole life. I love you all! Love
you mom, I'm grateful every second that you are my mom.
Love Elder Grover the 5th, oh yeah!
 |
| This is what the sun looked like one day - kinda cool slash scary! | |
|
.jpeg) |
| Even in Argentina you can't go wrong with John Deere |
.jpeg) |
| The giant cross - cuz everyone here is Catholic |
.jpeg) |
| Meat and Blood Sausage - pretty good! |