Hello, Hello!
It looks
like you all had a lot of fun out here in the mid west. I guess that
it is considered the mid west out here as well, I'm just on the northern
end of things. We are doing well here though, I am hoping I will be able
to make it through the cold this one last time as a missionary! Too bad
that winter has to come around every year! I don't know, I might have to
be like some of these snow birds out here who go to somewhere
like Florida for the winter to get out of it, haha! Yeah, it's not too bad
though! Thanksgiving was great, we actually were able to have it with
3 different families, only 2 on thanksgiving day, thank goodness. We
spent most of the day with the Williams Family at
Alisha's parents house, they were very welcoming. Then we went to
her Grandparents house for dessert, lots of their extended
family were gathered so we got to meet them all! We then went to the member
Williams for dinner, lots and lots of food that day! Then
on Saturday our ward mission leader had us come to the big dinner that
he does for all his family. Now that was interesting, that is a family that has the divorce thing worked out, they are all still part
of the family! I'll have to tell you about it sometime! But yeah, we had
an awesome time! I hope all is well adjusting to being back home! Love you much!
Love Elder Jade Grover





