12/14/2014

Argentina - December 8, 2014

Hola my mom, the best! And I want you to know I love you! It sounds like everyone is doing good, I love you all and pray for you. It doesn't feel like December at all here, and the kids are getting out of school. So Cordaba is so nice, like kinda like America, way, way nicer than Resitenca. I did a lot of paperwork while I was there so I hope it all comes through okay. Then it came home and had 2 baptisms on Saturday, it was good. Oh, we went to the Cordoba Temple too, that was so awesome! I will send pictures next week, I don't have my camera with me right now. But the work is good and life is good, and it is hot. I hope Hayden can come back out. Anyways, yeah, I hope you guys have a good week and choose the right. My thoughts are all over the place - sorry! Oh, and I am e-mailing today becasue it was a holiday yesterday. I want to testify that Jesus is the gift in this season and we need to share that with everyone because that is why we celebrate Christmas. I love you all, mom I love you more than you will ever know. I pray for you and thanks for all your prayers!
Love Elder Grover the 5th