Hello there Mom!
Well, with the holiday the library was closed here just like the
schools at home, so I'm Emailing you today! I felt I had a pretty productive
preparation day, you would be impressed -I'm the Wilmington Missionary barber!
Two of them had me cut their hair yesterday and I cut the other, Elder
Klodnickie's, a couple of weeks ago, and somehow, with a little help with the
back I usually cut mine too. I guess show time sheep
and goat shearing has come in handy on the mission . Sounds like its a busy time of year
back at home, and that everyone is doing really well. I sure enjoy hearing
about it all, it makes me feel like I am not completely out of the loop with
all the activities at home. But it's well worth it being out here, I know
that God wants me here! It's funny, the snow doesn't seem to pile that high, but
we seem to get a lot. Yesterday the snow melted almost all away and then we woke up
to a winter wonderland again. They sure do not know how to handle it as
well as back home, the schools and things close right up or have big delays
over what would not be that big of a deal back home. But no big-y for us, we
still get out and work! It's pretty awesome, Julie is doing really well, she even
was one of our biggest helps on this social media split thing we did Saturday, and she isn't even a member. Things are going good, even if two of our pretty
solid investigators think its okay to move away! But oh well, just gives us more
time to find new people that need God in their lives, right? So yeah, things are great here! Remember that I love you Mom, Keep the Faith!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover





