Hello From Ohio!
Well, I'm not frozen to death, but it is pretty cold today. Just before coming in, the car said that it was at about -4 degrees. But, we can't
go out in it to see how fast you do freeze, we were told to stay in. So to get
shopping and E-mailing done, you have to be in a car or have a member give you a
ride, good thing we are in car area! I guess most of the Elder areas around here are
all Bike areas. Funny, I wouldn't mind areas like that, but it
probably is good they keep me out in the smaller cities so I get to have a car some of the
time. It also would be nice if I had a companion that actually wanted to bike, my
last two hated it, what's up with that? But hey, guess what's this week? Transfers, and I'm getting moved! Ha ha, not really, I will probably stay here, but we won't
know until Wednesday. They sure have not figured out how to tell us if we are
transferred or not, we have P day today, then we get called on Wednesday, then transfers are on Thursday. No time to pack! At least I should be staying, my companion on
the other hand, is pretty sure he is heading out, so change will still come
my way! We do have some good investigators too, and some that just are really
hard to meet with. But one that we are going to tonight, a members sister
Julie, is feeding us and she is really progressing. She told her sister after
the last time that she feels since she is meeting with us she needs to do it
all, like come to church, go to scripture class and so forth, pretty awesome! For sure, the Lord is helping every step of the way, there is no other way that
things can progress except through Jesus Christ! Sounds fun at Home! So glad
that I don't have to deal with school right now, such a Blessing! But it will
come way faster then I want it to! Keep hanging in there, and get feeling better as
well, Love you Mom!!!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





