Hello there Mom,
It sounds like I am pretty good compared to how things are at home! I
sure hope that are able to heal up fast! I'm here supporting and praying for
you all the time. I wish I could be more help, for all that you have done
for me the past 20 years, and for that I am so thankful, I love you Mom! Hang
in there and keep the Lord close, for his love is always there for you! Things are good here in Wilmington ,
we had someone new come to church, so that was exciting. He even brought along a recent convert (his girl friend) that has a hard time
coming to church, but she is obviously sharing the gospel with him, which is
awesome. He has to overcome the smoking too though, our other investigator, Jeff, sure is having a hard time getting over that. But what can
you do, they have really got to want it. Other than that the whether has been
pretty nice, but the cold is coming back in. We got a little skiff of snow this
morning again, but I really have been surprised that we have not got that much
snow this winter, then again, it's not over yet! With New Year,s as far as I know
it's regular proselyting, we have a meal appointment with the Taylors , but we have not
been told yet if we have to be in early or not. Crazy, crazy, 2014 already! It will be I good year, right, not too many crazy
things planed right :) Just a senior, not too big! It will be good, Love
you Much, thanks for all the support! Get well soon, and keep
the Faith!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





