Are we surviving the cold? You know it's really not too cold here comparative
to home, but when the wind blows this cold humidity around it just, well
it's just cold. Sorry I don't have a lot of updates on the work here, it's kind
of slow right now, I guess people are just too cold to let us in, maybe anyway.
But the homeless guy we are teaching, Jeff, things are looking up and had some
jobs open up, its in another town, that isn't in our Mission, but work is work
either way. I didn't think that there were any homeless people that were so dedicated to do something about it, as Jeff is. Usually there is a
reason they are homeless, poor choices, Jeff lost his job, then lost his
place to live, and hasn't got any offers because of his age. But he really has
grasped on to the gospel and has already been doing missionary work, and trying
to get one of the recent converts back on the path, pretty good for someone who even baptized
himself. He really wants to though and his plan is to be baptized at the first
of the year, but he is really having a hard time with smoking. Really cool guy
though. So everyone is all finished with finals by now, other then Jordan , so
stresses have gone down a little. But you probably have a moaning high school
wrestler who can't eat huh? But I think that weight will be good for him. I hope
the season goes good. Have the storms passed? The cold sure sounds fun! Not
really, stay warm! Let me know if I need to do anything, love you Much!
Love,
Elder Jade M. Grover
Yep, I got your last Email on Tuesday. I forgot to send
a miracle story, that we were all supposed to send, to sister Porter, so I had to do it then. But with my companion, I never know what time I'll
be at the library, earlier or later, I don't know, but hey, I'm surviving Right? Love you Mom!!!





