2/04/2014

Ohio - January 27, 2014

Hello there Family!
Well, I better start with the report on the package, if I don't, I know I will most likely forget. I meant to mention it in the past couple e-mails, but I guess I just get going on the e-mail and forget all the stuff that needs to go in it. And I'm sorry, I probably just fill it up with confusing information, I have a tendency to be confusing sometimes, but at least you know I'm alive.  It is cold though, but really I am doing pretty well with it, on only a few occasions have I not been real motivated to go out and work in it, so we are all good. I have realized that back home I tended to be a little lazier in the colder months, just sitting by the heater, but that's not how it is now, there is lots of work to be done.  Anyways Julie, one of our investigators, told us that she was ready to set a date to get baptized. I think I may have told you about her already, but Julie and her daughter are planning to get baptized on the 15th next month. Very exciting, it is most likely her and her sister who are big on posting pictures of the missionaries here. And on that note, I'm in the Cinci East Zone, if you want to try to find pictures on the mission page.  It should be fun, Sister Porter sure takes a lot of pictures.  Yeah, I guess I could use some contacts soon, I may have been using a each pair longer than I am supposed to, but yeah I think I have maybe two sets left! Other than that I don't think I need much, at least that I can think of. Thank you very much! Love you Mom!


Love Jade Merlin Grover