Yeah it's crazy, the last time I was home Christmas was just getting wrapped up. Have I really been out that long? I guess so, wow! But yeah, I'm
really excited to hear from you. That's one thing for sure, we teach so much on
how the Gospel blesses Family, and I have been blessed with the best Family
Ever! It's just not easy being far away form them, but I know that service to the Lord makes
those Blessings that much better, so I know I am where I need to be! So how was
it that those other Missions let the other boys Skype home, I've been in two
different Missions and both of them told us not to Skype home! So yeah, I will
be calling, I don't know exactly when right now so I will probably be able to
let you know tomorrow or something! That makes sense though, do I ever know
what's going on? Yeah, missions are good about changing you into a better guy,
but I am still good old Jade, some things you just can't change :) Oh, and
the Package, it must not have made it just yet. I did get a package from The
Francoms and Aunt Denise, but it will come don't worry!
Sounds like things at home are good, that is so cool to hear about Jens,
that stud, he deserves it! Oh man, since when was Mckady all grown up going to
Dances! Just because I'm all old doesn't mean everyone else needs to as well! Sounds
like lots of fun stuff! I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas! I better get some pictures to see everyone! And I hope you are able to get feeling better soon Mom, I love you! Merry Christmas!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





