11/01/2013

Ohio - October 28, 2013

How are things in Good old Blanding?

The wheather sure did go from nice to freezing, or at least it feels that way to me! I guess that just comes with the time of year! But, some good News - the package you sent for my Birthday made it safe and sound, I think that it was Friday maybe, you know me, I can't remember anything really well. It's pretty different coming up on my Birthday not at home, and at that, in a brand new place where I am most definitely not homed in yet, but it will come! That's what Missions do to you, once you are comfortable, you get sent away so you can continue to grow! I sure do Miss Connersville, and some things are kinda hard like, Elder Channell told me that one of our last Recent converts has not been doing so well. And you know what, I'm a long ways away and I can't do anything about it, but that's off the point! Things are slow in the New area, but when everything gets used to a new Elder, it will pick up! It's good to hear things are good at home, Football has another Game, that's always great! Stay Warm in the Changing Weather, and don't get sick, it sure catches you off guard! Anyways, I love you Mom!!! Keep going with Faith!

Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover

Ps. Yeah I think that Dad said in his letter About Erica Burke, Pretty Crazy! but I wasn't fast enough to be remembered but that's okay! Now we are engaged in the Lord's work and there is nothing better than that. 


P.S.S. And again, thank you for the Package, It Sure did make my day! And Tell everyone thanks for their love! I sure do love all of you and am so grateful to have such a wonderful Family!!!