Hello,
Well, I guess the missionary is good! I am most definitely not
excited for the cold in these next few months! Today we woke up to head off to
a zone meeting, and everything was coated in snow! Not a whole lot, but it
froze pretty good and we had to pry into the car and scrape all the ice off - and
we were already running late! Numb fingers are so fun right :) But on the
bright side, I'm alive right? I lived through the last winter, I'll make it just
fine! I was very grateful for the warm birthday gifts! I think I will get good
use out of them! I guess talking about Gifts, I better answer your question
before I forget :) I think it would be better to leave me out of the Rotation,
me being me and a Missionary and not having help to get my Gift it could end up
sad. I don't want to get something nice and not be able to give something nice
to who I have. But if you want me in there anyway, I will work it out, but I
think it would be a good idea take me out this year. So Jens is with Tatiana
again? So does that mean I'll get a cool letter from her again, haha, just
kidding. But Man, be careful Jens, remember what Girl problems got me into my
senior year? Keep your focus where it needs to be, you can't go back and live it
again. And Mckady, the same goes to you, things come and go fast, make
sure you are doing what matters most! Anyways, I'm good, the Lord is taking care
of me. Yesterday was a holiday, so I couldn't E-mail you then. We
have an awesome investigator working towards baptism the End of this Month, and we are
really working on getting New members lessons going with the ward Members for
the Converts that have not got them this past year! So, lots to do, busy is Best
right! Remember, I love you all and I pray for you often! Love ya, Mom!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





