11/10/2013

Ohio - November 4, 2013

Hello back there in Blanding!
I'm doing really good out here, I'm getting to know the area little by little! The people are good here too. I got a surprise on my Birthday, they had me blow out a ton of candles, it was really fun! The home that we were in was crazy and fun, but it still wasn't as good as things are at home! I'm pretty sure it's because I have the best family in the world, so nothing can top that! And again, thanks for the gifts, you guys sure know what I need as I go into the colder months! Man, I am not looking forward to the coldness of the next few months. And Mom, I love the tie, you are so amazing. Now all the sports are all done, what are you going to be able to update me on, haha? More sports will come! Wrestling is next; hey, that's weird, I left during wrestling season, now that is a weird thought. But anyways, I'm glad to hear all is well. With our trust in the Lord we can do anything, right? Again, thanks for all you do for me and the love and trust you have in me! I really do have the Best Family in the world!!!


Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover