Hello Mom!
Things are good out here in the Mid East! I'ts kind of weird, in Indy
they said mid West, and here its considered Mid East - it isn't even
that far away, but it is most definitely a different kind of
people. But I guess I have already been here for a good amount of time, transfers are coming up again next week. I think I'm gong to get shipped out
again, haha, not really, but hey you never know. I may get a new companion, he thinks
he is going, so that would be fun, I haven't had to show an Elder an area in a long
time. Well, I only did that once and I thought I was going to die, but that was
after training, I have a little more under my belt now so I might live through it. Time is going fast though, I just hit 10 months - crazy! But, I still can
look at it and it seems like it has taken a long time, it just depends how you
look at it. One thing for sure, I sure liked the summer months a lot better than
now with it getting colder! Oh well, it will always warm up again, right?
Guess
what? I just got your Email, perfect timing :) Because I needed to know about what the plan was with the Christmas
exchange. I think I might be able to handle that, I don't want to have him feel
left out though, but I can do it! If there is anything else I need to do, just
tell me and I'll do what I can! Thanks for all you do for me, I love you so
very Much!
Love Elder Jade Merlin Grover





