11/27/2013

Ohio - November 25, 2013

Good Morning!
Just so ya'll know, Me and Elder Burden are staying another transfer here in Wilmington, Ohio. But my good Friend, Elder Waite, one of the other Elders in Wilmington, is getting transferred out. They are moving him up to a Zone leader position, he is a good kid and does some good work. Me, I'm still doing a really good job of staying out of leadership, which is probably a really good thing, I don't think I could do it with this new Mission, it is way too focused on numbers, and well, that is pretty much what leaders get to deal with is everyone else's numbers. I am very content with not having those distractions!  I get to focus on loving the people, and saying alive. Yeah, Elder Burden is out of his Meds, so keeping him under control can sometimes take a lot of effort :) but yeah, I'm dong good!

Hang in there Mom, trust in the Lord and he will provide. I know this doesn't go along with anything exactly, but read Alma 26:27, and the whole chapter if you want, it's good! Hopefully I wrote the right scripture, that is my Mission scripture, it gives me strength in the hard times!  Tell Zach I love him and am praying for him to get better fast! Man, sometimes I wonder why we have to go though crazy things, but I guess only God knows! But I do know that everything he lets us go through will help us grow if we trust in him to help us though it! Anyways, I love you all and I know that God has a plan and that we can be together forever, even after this life, for that I am ever so grateful! Stay strong!


Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover