Mom!!!
Well, now I am 100% kicked out of the Great State Of Indiana! I know
it is not all that far from there, but no joke, it is a completely
different world out here! I was pretty much on the same level with the Hoosiers, and well, they are not Hoosiers over here! I guess you may want to know where
over here is :) Well it took me forever to be able to say it, right (I
think that was Elder Burden's fault) but anyways, I am in Wilmington, Ohio .
It is a really good thing that one of the other Missionaries in town served a
transfer in my district a few transfers ago, ( Indy Missionaries have to support
each other). I Hope I will be able to get use to things fast, but you know with
the Lord I can do hard things, right! Well My Companion, Elder Burden, is from
Southern California ,
so that is interesting! But that is not the hard part, I never thought I would
have a ADHD Companion, but he is good when he is up on his Medication. I
learned Yesterday that it's not good when he doesn't have it! But really, he
is a good kid! He had a baptism this last Saturday, so that was cool walking in
on, the other set did as well, so the Work is most definitely going on here, so
that will be exciting! Man, it is sad that it's coming to the end of the sports season, I can feel it though, it has started getting colder here, Fall
is here! It's really going to be weird having My Birthday out here,
and being in a new place nobody knows me yet, so it should be fun! Anyways I'm
doing good! I hope all goes well, remember I love you!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover
P.S. My new Address is:





