Hello there,
Hey, sorry that I am a day late on writing you! I'm alive and well, I
promise! It is just really hard to get things done here in Wilmington, and
Elder Burden was very persistent that he wanted to go to Montgomery, the zone
was getting together to do some games and things, so my day was completely
messed up and I didn't get anything done. I guess that is the way life goes, so
I better just get used to it. There is one thing I've learned a lot about, getting along with others, well at least I have had to really work on my
patience! But yeah, I'm doing good! It sounds like things are crazy back there,
we just have to stick to our faith in God and constantly improve our hope in Him that through these things that we are to go
through we will be strengthened and we well be the better people that we
are meant to be! If we trust in him, he really will take care of us
and help us to get through! He loves us and has prepared the way that we truly
can become happy, and that is through following the gospel of Jesus Christ. And
as we endure to the end we will be able to make it to live with true joy for
eternity. Anyways, I hope you don't mind my preaching, sometimes the teacher
needs to learn something from what he is saying as well. But I really do love
you, and hope that you all have a wonderful season, for the focus is In Christ; He gave us the most important gift, and I am so grateful! And the next best
gift was being blessed with such a great Family! I love you much!
Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover





