5/31/2013

Indiana - May 28, 2013

Hello Mom and Family!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Well, with yesterday being the holiday, the library was closed, so I'm writing today! You hiked Honecker Trail huh? That's a good one, how was it. That sounds way fun, too bad I am on the other side of the country or I would have gone with you. Things are good here though, I really love being able to teach the gospel to others.  Coming out here, I was petrified because I didn't think I could be a teacher, but I have found that when you go into something with the spirit of the Lord with you, you can do anything  I know who really is doing the teaching, but it really has helped me to grow to love teaching and helping others know about the gospel .  It's crazy to look back and see how much I have grown, and it has only been 4 or 5 months! The Lord will help those who are willing to help Him, I know with a surety that He will. I hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of summer! Crazy that everyone is already out of school, when I left it was still in wrestling season! Wow, I guess time really does go fast out here; I better grab a hold or it will pass on by with out knowing it hit me! Haha, I am trying to do my very best, and I love getting to have the opportunity to help God's children in Richmond. Well, next week I will be able to tell you what Mission I will be in, already another transfer up, crazy! If I stay here in Richmond, I will be in the Ohio Mission, but you never know.  I have had the feeling that I will be moving, so who knows, I might stay in the Indiana mission, we'll just have to see!  You will have to tell me about little Elsie Jo, I'm praying for her, she is so sweet, God will be with her. Remember to keep the faith strong. I have to go, but remember that I love you all. I love you Mom!


Love, Elder Jade Merlin Grover