5/06/2013

Indiana - April 22, 2013


Hello Mom!!! and Family,

Well I'm going to be in Richmond for another 6 months, but having a new companion is going to be really, really weird  I hope he well be a good missionary.  I am not saying Elder Syrett was not, he is really amazing! We really have become really good friends, we just had a few difficult times, but it's not anything different than a little disagreement with a brother or anyone else that you have to spend all your time with. The work here in Richmond is doing very well.  I hope that all our investigators don't take Elder Syrett leaving too hard. They have really grown to love us, as we have grown to love them, but I hope that they are able to know that why we got so close is because we have all been coming closer to God. If they let that be the center goal, then they well be alright. But you know me, I don't like change very much, so this week is a little scary for me, but it is also very exciting. I guess I'll have to update you next week about who I am with. I was very relieved to know that I am not going to have to train; my whole district was telling me I was going to, so yeah, that was a big relief not to have to worry about that. Oh, did I tell you in a letter from one of the sisters from the district at the MTC, Sister Yardley, she started training someone after the first transfer, so she was only half-way trained herself, super amazing. But God knows that that would be too much right now.  But I am really okay with just being able to worry about the people to teach and not having to teach a missionary at the same time, when I don't even know what I am doing. But yeah, sorry for all the crazy talk about transfers, with the transfer call last night that stuff just seems to be on my mind. I hope all is well at home.  That is so cool that JoJo is going to Peru!  Very scary, but very exciting, she will do very well. It is so cool to hear that the missionary fire is continuing to grow in Blanding, exciting times. Just so you know, I really miss being able to be running in track, so I would love to be there, but God has a work for me to do here. I love you all and pray for you every day that God will continue to be with you all in all you do. 
Love, Elder Grover