5/31/2013

Indiana - May 20, 2013

Hello Mom and Family!

Things in Richmond are going well, nothing bad to complain about! You probably look at the weather here sometimes, so you probably know that it is nice and warm here. It is most definitely going to be a different summer for me, this moisture in the air is way a new thing. But I think right now it feels great, the only problem is some places, like Elder walkers car, can get a little cold this time of year. Kinda funny how people react to temp changes. Whats up with the genes that run in our family, poor Elsie is allergic to nickel and titanium too? I Keep her in my prayers all the time, and I know that God will be with her and bless and protect her every step of the way! Keep close to Him and He will help you! Wow, that is really crazy that school is almost out! Do you know what that means, I have been out of high school for a full year now! Seems like just yesterday, but when you look at it, my world has completely changed and every day brings something new. Yesterday we had a really good talk with the bishop, we were able to have a lot of questions answered about the ward, I hope that we can help it out some. I really have grown to love the ward and am really excited for the work that will be happening in it over the next few years, of course I won't be here that long, but I hope that we can help the Lord strengthen his saints while we are here. That is crazy that you got released.  You weren't in that calling very long were you? Time is going fast, what are you going to do now? I bet it is nice to have a little break. Well, tell everyone I love them.  And always remember how much I love you, Mom! Take care, the Lord is with those that are on His side!


Love, Elder Grover