5/06/2013

Indiana - May 6, 2013


Hello Mom!!! 

Elder Grover is doing very well! I'm still alive, even after we had a blitz with the assistants. I was a little worried about it before, but all went well. I should just know that by now, God will make things work out if you are doing what you are supposed to do, I shouldn't worry. Richmond is doing well.  My companion has a feeling that this ward really needs some less-active work done, so we might try to get a lot of that in, so that will be fun.  In the books here there should be like 500 members, and only like 150 or something come.  John and Melissa and family are doing well, they just moved to a nicer apartment with cheaper rent and I think that will help with their progression.  It was kind of hard for them with Elder Syrett leaving, they really loved us, and getting use to Elder Walker has been a little hard on them, but things still are going well. But really Elder Walker is really great! He has really helped me out in teaching him the area, it was kind of hard to lead someone around after I have been the one following the other around for a few months, I had to learn a lot fast. It kinda' sounds like it's a little bumpy at home, stay strong and keep your heads up. God has a plan, we just need to keep up our hope and faith in the Lord's plan, it is a lot better than the plan we would have for ourselves. If I only learn one thing out here, that would be it. I really have had to strengthen my Hope and Patience in Gods plan for my quality as a missionary.  It dosn't just happen, but with the Lord's blessings I will take my steps in becoming what he wants me to be. I was going to say, at least next spring you won't have to worry about missionary stuff, then I remembered that might be on the list too. But don't worry, that's next year, that's a long ways away! I hope Elsie's stuff goes well, tell me how things went next week or when you can. I hope that everyone is feeling well or well on their way to being well! With Mother's Day, I don't know exactly what is going on, but by what Elder Syrett said, it is most likely going to be a call, not skype. Something like, the mission does not like to take time away from the member's time with their families in the homes, so I probably will give you a call! I hope you have a wonderful week! I love you so much, Mom! You can tell everyone that I love them too, if you want! Haha, jk, love ya.

Love,
Elder Jade Merlin Grover