Things are really good here. That is so good to hear that Elsie Jo's surgery went well.
She sure is a tough little cookie. Tell her that her Uncle Jade loves her very much and
is so proud of her. God does answer prayers, I know he was there every step of
the way, along with a lot of great grand parents; I know they had their hands in there, she is such a special little girl, she will do many great things. Well, this will be my second to last day in good old Richmond, Indiana , I'm being moved out. I knew that I would for about a week now, but i
kept trying to tell myself otherwise. But I know that I really needed
to go, Richmond
was becoming my home too much. God knows that I need a restart, He
knows way more then we do, that is for sure. There are lots of people I will miss, I really have grown attached to the ward, I love
it. Well, I still don't know exactly what mission I will be in because we don't
know where we are going until transfer meeting on Wednesday, but I am most
likely to be staying in the good old Indianapolis mission. I think Elder
Brinkerhoff must have pulled some strings, he said last transfer he
was going to pull some strings to have me stay in the mission, haha! Yeah, I know that didn't have anything to do with it, but it will keep more of the
district from the MTC hear. Anyway, I
guess I will tell you next week where I will be serving for the next little
wile. It sounds like everyone is nice and busy at home, that's good! I love you
Mom! I love the rest of you as well!
Love,
Elder Jade M. Grover





