Hello Mom and Family
It was so great to hear from everyone! I hope you know that I love you
all so very much and am so thankful for your support and prayers in
my behalf. I am so thankful for the way I was raised up, my eyes
really have been opened to the way life could be without the gospel to help
us. I am so grateful for the privilege to be out here and giving
that opportunity to people that have not been so blessed. I really
know that the gospel will help their lives out so much! For all the many
blessings that I have received from it, one of the biggest is the
great blessing of a wonderful family that helps and supports each
other with love that lasts longer than this life, for eternity. For the
example I have received through the years, I will be eternally grateful.
Gods work will roll forth, as we can see in the events of the past few
months.
Things here in Richmond are going well, lots and lots of work to do! But
like a ranch, I guess the work is never done, so we all just have to keep working
hard day by day and much will be accomplished. We just have to keep
our shoulder to the wheel and do as the Lord directs.
I don't know what more to say, after talking yesterday, but I'm alive. Haha, of course I am! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful
day!
Love,
Elder Jade Merlin Grover
P.S. Keep me updated about Elsie!





